Team SmallBoy

My blog to keep my family and friends updated on what I am doing. MommyGuilt is my mom and I am an Aspie. I hope that everyone who reads my blog will become part of Team SmallBoy and will learn more to help other kids.

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Apology to My SmallBoy


My Bug -

I am so sorry for being such a cranky butthead last night. I had a tantrum because I was not able to express my feelings the way I wanted to (you know, how we practice for you?). I was not angry at you at all and I did not mean to upset you. I'm very very sorry, and I want you to always remember how much I love you...which is HOW much? More than any little SmallBoy in the whole wide world. And...(you know the rest).

I promise that we'll blog tonight when I get home from work, before dinner, and before the crazy busy night that we have. Make sure that you get your homework done right away.

I Love You,
Mom

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home