Team SmallBoy

My blog to keep my family and friends updated on what I am doing. MommyGuilt is my mom and I am an Aspie. I hope that everyone who reads my blog will become part of Team SmallBoy and will learn more to help other kids.

Monday, November 07, 2005

Our Cub Scout Trip

Yesterday I went to Cantigny Park. < br>
I got to climb the big tanks, and then I saw a short film about World War II.

After that there was a pretend fight of Nazis and Americans(Jack M was on the Nazis, but he was on the Americans.)

And we saw weapons from World War 2.Also we saw equipment, that people used.Mr. and Mrs. Gonzalez made hotdogs for lunch!

4 Comments:

At 7:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

to: Pineapple Man.....har har

You are a cool kid.....tee hee....nice job on your blog...its coming along. Good luck.
Thank You, Come Again.
rawr

 
At 9:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! What a great Cub Scout trip. I remember taking my boys there at your age. They loved it too. I bet the flag ceremony was very cool.

I really like reading what you have to say! Keep it up. I'm going to look every day. Love, Meem (ask your mom who I am!!)

 
At 4:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for reading my post Meem!You made me happy!Yes I know who you are.but there was no flag ceremony.

 
At 10:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well what on earth made me think there was a flag ceremony???? I have no idea.... but I know it was a fun place and I am glad you went!! Meem

 

Post a Comment

<< Home