Team SmallBoy

My blog to keep my family and friends updated on what I am doing. MommyGuilt is my mom and I am an Aspie. I hope that everyone who reads my blog will become part of Team SmallBoy and will learn more to help other kids.

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Paste and Counting

Art class was today and
I didn't go fishin' for toys all day.
Instead I made
a lightbulb head.

I happened to finish my shoe
So the picture is brand new.

So if I make a little SmallBoy dog
Then it would not look like King Kong.

I'm happy today to make a good picture of a shoe
And newspaper on the lightbulb with glue.

2 Comments:

At 2:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

SmallBoy -- I love your poem about what you did yesterday and I love you. You are so smart! GR

 
At 9:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey....I love your poem too! You can make so many people happy! You really have a gift....you make me smile!!!! Meem

 

Post a Comment

<< Home