Team SmallBoy

My blog to keep my family and friends updated on what I am doing. MommyGuilt is my mom and I am an Aspie. I hope that everyone who reads my blog will become part of Team SmallBoy and will learn more to help other kids.

Thursday, December 29, 2005

I'm Back!!!

I'm back from Christmas. I got a cool guitar. I got Episode III (of Star Wars). I got the first season of Spongebob Square Pants on DVD, Pokemon the First Movie, a Zero Gravity HUM-V from my Grampa ( I got it to drive up the wall).

On Christmas Eve I had shrimp for the first time (and it wasn't even gross!). We went to church and then went to Meem & Poppy's and there we also ate beef, but first we had it raw and then put it in really hot oil (called fondue) where it cooked. Then when it cooked all the way, we took it out of the oil and waited until it cooled off and then we ate it.

On Christmas Day, I woke up and opened my stocking and presents when Mom & PC woke up. Then I went to Dad's house and had presents and steak and steak and steak and steak and steak and steak. After Dad's we went to cousin A's house for MORE presents. I got snow paint and a blow up sled to use on the sled hill.

So Merry ChristmaHanaKwanzikkah and a Happy New Year.( New Year's Eve is my mom's & PC's first wedding anniversary).

1 Comments:

At 7:36 PM, Blogger Octobermom said...

Hi SmallBoy!!! Happy everything to you too. Hey, shrimp is my FAVORITE!! But I don't think I tried it til I was much older than you are. You're braver than I am!

Sal

 

Post a Comment

<< Home