Team SmallBoy

My blog to keep my family and friends updated on what I am doing. MommyGuilt is my mom and I am an Aspie. I hope that everyone who reads my blog will become part of Team SmallBoy and will learn more to help other kids.

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Merry Christmas

FRIDAY

Hi Everyone!Glad to see you all.

Robin asked "What is an Aspie?" An Aspie is a person with Asperger's Syndrome. Tonight I am watching Charlie Brown Christmas with my mom, my step-dad PC, my brother LargeBoy. My sister, Girl, is babysitting.

My Christmas concert was great to do. I had fun singing. My favorite song that we sang was "Pat-a-pan". It was my favorite because the music was played by a drum, a flute, a tamborine, and finger cymbals. Girl was in the orchestra. She played songs. She played a trio with her friends. She was very good. Girl played the viola and her friends played violin and cello.

I am excited about Christmas because I get to have presents from Santa Claus and my family. So, I hope you have a great Christmas and a Happy New Year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home