Team SmallBoy

My blog to keep my family and friends updated on what I am doing. MommyGuilt is my mom and I am an Aspie. I hope that everyone who reads my blog will become part of Team SmallBoy and will learn more to help other kids.

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Post from SmallBoy's Mom


Hi Everyone! I just wanted to thank you for stopping in and saying hi to my SmallBoy. He has so MANY things he wants to talk to you about and so many people he'd like to talk to and add to his list. We started to post tonight, but then had to run out the door to Boy Scouts. We have had something going everynight that has kept him from blogging, but he REALLY misses you guys. He's been reading your posts and can't wait to catch up with all of you.

Other kids who blog are more than welcome to also stop in. We'd love to add them to the blogroll! We plan on spending our Friday night snuggled up watching Charlie Brown Christmas! By the way, the scene in the picture here is the one that I referred to in my post about THE concert the other night.

1 Comments:

At 2:12 AM, Blogger Lora said...

I just found you and am so happy to meet you. My son Griffin loves Charlie Brown Christmas, he has the video and watches it all the time. I hope that you had a tremendously wonderful Christmas with your family. I'll be back often to check out what you post. Oh yes, and have a Happy Happy New Year also!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home