Team SmallBoy

My blog to keep my family and friends updated on what I am doing. MommyGuilt is my mom and I am an Aspie. I hope that everyone who reads my blog will become part of Team SmallBoy and will learn more to help other kids.

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Hikin' in the Woods



Sunday was my Cub Scout hike. First when I got there, there were only a couple scouts trying to find a hiking stick. I was looking for a big hiking stick and I found one, but I had to leave the hiking stick. (I didn't want a hiking stick anyway.)


I went in the woods along the main trail. We had to cut fruit to feed deer. We used pears and apples. When we came back, we saw two deer. On the way back, we saw another. Earlier we threw out trash from the woods or you could call it "litter".


We went and did the Pledge of Allegiance before we went to the woods. We made stretchers(also called "litters") for emergencies, so we used Princess to test it out. Mr. G., our leader, had to cut people's fruit who didn't have a knife with them. He used a big knife called a machete. At the end, we had to get prizes from selling popcorn. I got a flashlight, a wristband, and a watch. It was a really great time.

1 Comments:

At 8:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That sure sounds like fun SmallBoy! The next hike I go on I want you with me. GR

 

Post a Comment

<< Home