Team SmallBoy

My blog to keep my family and friends updated on what I am doing. MommyGuilt is my mom and I am an Aspie. I hope that everyone who reads my blog will become part of Team SmallBoy and will learn more to help other kids.

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Mi Familia!

Today I will talk about my family.
The picture on the right is me, SmallBoy. I was at Grandma's (or "GR's") house on Cookie Day in 2004. I was in my Bear's shirt. I was younger than I am now. The picture was called "SmallBoy 2" from Mom's camera.




This picture is of Girl. She was carrying a backpack with one of our OCF's (obnoxiously cute furballs) - Maizey. We called this picture "Girl with Backpack with Maizey inside". It is a funny picture. It is so funny because Maizey is so cute and going for a ride in the backpack.



Here is my broha, LargeBoy on the right. I need to think about this. He is 15. His hair is MUCH longer than this right now and Mom keeps yelling at him to get it cut. He lets me have a part in his videos as SmallBoy "Meatloaf". "Meatloaf is my "stage name". In his next video, I am as "MonkeyBoy". My brother, right now just got an iPod.


Up next is PC, my stepdad. he married my mom, and is great at Star Wars Battlefront 2. He is almost like my best friend. This week he is helpin' me make a car for the Pinewood Derby.

Last is my mom. She has a blog also. It is called Mommyguilt. I love her. This picture is on the day that she and PC got married. We call my Mom's picture, "Where's My Lipstick?" She loves me, too.

Well, that's all I can say, so just stay put with it.

2 Comments:

At 7:07 PM, Blogger Octobermom said...

Hi SmallBoy!!! These pictures are GREAT! Now everytime I read your posts I have a picture in my memory of what you guys all look like!

 
At 7:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Smallboy - I've been reading your Mom's blog and she has mentioned you so much I felt I should stop by and say hi. You have great pictures with great captions. Hope you have a good school year! Good luck with the Pinewood Derby!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home