Team SmallBoy

My blog to keep my family and friends updated on what I am doing. MommyGuilt is my mom and I am an Aspie. I hope that everyone who reads my blog will become part of Team SmallBoy and will learn more to help other kids.

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Doz'in w/The Dinos

Yesterday, and today I was at the museum in Chicago from 7:00 PM -8:15A.M. Also I was exploring lots of exibits, stories, and snacks. Sometimes we took pictures. We also got to sleep there(I sleept next to the birds.) to see more see Mommyguilt

4 Comments:

At 7:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Small,
looks like you had a great time at the overnighter. How are you doing with the guitar?
It was nice to see you at GR's house the other day.
We will have to get together sometime soon and maybe have ....PIZZA, at Ledo's.
have a great day. Love ya.
Grampa John.

 
At 10:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi SmallBoy
I love to hear your adventures. Sounds like you had a great time. Maybe we could go during the day sometime and you could show me where you slept and how it looked different at night. Love you bunches and bunches! GR

 
At 5:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Smallboy I vote for ross from luke his brother.

 
At 5:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Smallboy I vote for Ross from his father.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home