Team SmallBoy

My blog to keep my family and friends updated on what I am doing. MommyGuilt is my mom and I am an Aspie. I hope that everyone who reads my blog will become part of Team SmallBoy and will learn more to help other kids.

Sunday, May 28, 2006

Okay I'm Back Really

It's really a long time since I've done a post, so here's what I did while I was gone.

May 21, 2006- Rain gutter Regatta. It was for cub scouts. I had to get my boat to the other side before the the other boats do.
May 25, 2006- Finals in Talent Search. Though she made it to the finals, (I'm sad to say this but...) she got 3rd prize. 1st prize was $1,000.00.

Well that's all that I could say, so that's all folks!!!!!!!!!!

3 Comments:

At 11:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey SmallBoy!
It was good to see you last Thursday at the competition!
Didn't your Mom do a great job? I was so proud of her! Hope to see you again soon.
Lots of love,
KR

 
At 6:22 AM, Blogger mommyguilt said...

Thanks my SmallBoy. I know you did TONS of exciting things! We all can't wait to hear about them. And thanks for all of you love at the contest (and always, of course)

 
At 10:43 AM, Blogger KC's Blog said...

Your Mom is so talented! She's awesome!
I bet it was so much fun with the boats! It was like a race wasn't it? I love the water and boats, unfortunately I live in a very dry place in Arizona and it's hot here and not too many lakes here. The ocean is 7 hours away from us!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home